Nova Canvas Black Pierre
The sneaker "Nova Canvas Black Pierre" by Veja is not only a classic simple style sneaker, but also ecological, sustainable and fair. The upper material is made of organic cotton and resin from corn waste, which is also fairly traded.
Retro inspired style that works with everything.
The sneaker is very robust and double stitched in prominent places. The shoe is produced under fair working conditions in Brazil.
- Logo V printed in screen printing technique
- Upper and inner material made of organic cotton
- Insole made of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole of wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest (2%)
- Manufactured in Brazil under fair working conditions
- Removable footbed