Venturi BMesh Black Olive Pierre
The Veja Venturi made in Brazil.
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles.
- Panels made out of leather, 3D-Knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made of sugar can (40%)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil & 70% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre